Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MY BEST FRIEND

Do you feel bored or uncomfortable when talking with me? You need to practice speaking English, I am ready to help you because it is also my hobby. In addition, I always feel relaxed, comfortable and happy when talking with you. However, after thinking over, I decide not to meet you regularly. We shouldn't meet each other every weekend anymore. Do you know English led my sadness in the past? When we study English together, many people thought that we were a couple. And now, that repeat. I know clearly you don't like that. If we are still beside each other, there will be more people have the same think about us.
My ability is limited, so I can't help you be better. But I continue to come to Youth Cutural House to speak English with you until you start school. At that time, you will have friends to talk with you. As soon as you find friend to practice English with you, I will be absent. That may be better for both of us. You are always my best friend. I believe that you can find another good friend whom you can talk to happily.
I always look forward to you and support you. I really hope you are always happy and more successful.

No comments: